NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Lance® 100 Days to Win (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Snyder's-Lance, Inc., BFG Communications, Inc., ePrize, Inc., Six Flags® Theme Parks Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") and an instant win game (the "Instant Win Game").
2. Sponsor: Snyder's-Lance, Inc., 13024 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 900, Charlotte, NC 28277. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on March 11, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on June 18, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of a "Grand Prize Entry Period" which runs the length of the Promotion Period and fourteen (14) entry periods (each an "Entry Period"), as outlined in the chart below. Each Entry Period starts at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, with the exception of Entry Period 1, which starts at 8:00 a.m. ET.
|Entry Period||Start Date||End Date||Mail-in Postmark Date||Mail-in Receipt Date||Approximate Drawing Date|
Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter:
a) Instant Win Game: During the Promotion Period, visit www.lance.com, click on the Promotion advertisement, then complete and submit the registration form including your first and last name, email address and a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted). Upon registration/login for that day, entrants will automatically be entered to play the Instant Win Game. Immediately after registration/login, if you are a potential winner of the Instant Win Game you will receive a win message for that day (if applicable). You may return on subsequent days to play again. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded (as detailed below in Section 7). BFG Communications and Administrator are responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
b) Sweepstakes: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as detailed below.
i. Complete Challenges Online: During the Promotion Period, submit the registration form, as set forth in Section 4(a) above, to enter the Promotion. Then, you may proceed to follow the links and instructions to complete the challenge presented on the screen for that day. Once you have completed that day's challenge, you will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into each of (a) the applicable Entry Period's drawing and (b) the Grand Prize drawing. Challenges may include the upload of text or photos (each a "Submission"). By making your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor may disqualify you from the Promotion if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines or Restrictions.
Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear or are referenced in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. By providing a Submission, entrant grants to Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions, all of which will be void.
ii. Mail-in Alternate Method: To enter without completing any challenges online, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Lance® 100 Days to Win,” c/o ePrize, Inc., P.O. Box 5046, Department 594432, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046. You will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into each of (a) the applicable Entry Period's drawing and (b) the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per envelope and one mail-in entry per day. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by and received by the dates outlined in the chart in Section 3 above. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Regardless of method of entry or combination of methods, each entrant may enter/play a maximum of one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Bonus Grand Prize Drawing Entry: After you enter the Promotion for the first time online, as detailed in Section 4(a) above, you will be prompted to answer a birthday-related question. Once you have answered the question, you will be given one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry into the Grand Prize drawing only. The answer to the question will not affect your chances of winning. Limit: one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry into the Grand Prize drawing per person during the Promotion Period.
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the fifteen (15) potential winners – For the Weekly Prizes: fourteen (14) potential winners in total (one (1) potential winner per Entry Period) and For the Grand Prize: one (1) potential winner, on or around the dates outlined in the chart in Section 3 above, from all eligible entries received during each applicable Entry Period. Non-winning entries from each applicable Entry Period drawing will not carry over into the subsequent Entry Period drawings. Instant Win Game: Five hundred fifty (550) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by mail, email or phone after the applicable drawing. The potential Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Each potential winner for all other prizes will be required to complete an online address update form within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to complete the online address update form within the required time period (if applicable), or fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of any Sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed Instant Win Game prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
Sweepstakes Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $100,000 (awarded as a check). Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. FOURTEEN WEEKLY PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): As detailed in the chart below.
|Entry Period||Number of Prizes Awarded||Prize Description||Approximate Retail Value ("ARV")|
|1||ONE (1)||A $500 Lowe's gift card||$500|
|2||ONE (1)||A $500 L.L. Bean gift card||$500|
|3||ONE (1)||A $500 Visa gift card||$500|
|4||ONE (1)||A $500 Pottery Barn gift card||$500|
|5||ONE (1)||A $500 Apple Store gift card||$500|
|6||ONE (1)||A $500 Visa gift card||$500|
|7||ONE (1)||A Six Flags® prize package which includes: four (4) Six Flags® general admission tickets valid at any US Theme Park, one (1) Gold THE FLASH Pass for up to four (4) people, and $100 in-park meal voucher. All items valid through either the 2013 or the 2014 operating season only (winner's choice).||$591.96|
|8||ONE (1)||A $500 Lowe's gift card||$500|
|9||ONE (1)||A $500 L.L. Bean gift card||$500|
|10||ONE (1)||A $500 Visa gift card||$500|
|11||ONE (1)||A $500 Pottery Barn gift card||$500|
|12||ONE (1)||A $500 Apple Store gift card||$500|
|13||ONE (1)||A $500 Visa gift card||$500|
|14||ONE (1)||A Six Flags® prize package which includes: four (4) Six Flags® general admission tickets valid at any US Theme Park, one (1) Gold THE FLASH Pass for up to four (4) people, and $100 in-park meal voucher. All items valid through either the 2013 or the 2014 operating season only (winner's choice).||$591.96|
Odds of winning a Weekly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Limit: One (1) Weekly Prize per person.
Instant Win Game Prizes: FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY (550) PRIZES: As detailed in the chart below.
|Number of Prizes Awarded||Prize Description||ARV|
|FIVE HUNDRED (500)||A $25 Visa gift card||$25|
|TWENTY (20)||One (1) Six Flags® general admission ticket and one (1) single use Ride Exit Pass. Valid at any US Theme Parks through either the 2013 or the 2014 operating season only (winner's choice).||$69.99|
|THIRTY (30)||One (1) Six Flags® general admission ticket. Valid at any US Theme Parks through either the 2013 or the 2014 operating season only (winner's choice).||$64.99|
Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.
For All Prizes: Terms and conditions of gift cards, gift certificates, admission tickets and THE FLASH passes apply. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $123,033.42.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, BFG Communications, Inc., Administrator, Six Flags® Theme Parks Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/WOn2Wr. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.